- A FUN FILLED CARD GAME: “Rack-O” was originally released in 1956. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
- THE PLAY: Each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
- WINNING A ROUND: To go “Rack-O”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
- SCORING: the player who goes “Rack-O” first, scores 75 points. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
- CONTENTS: (1) 60 card deck of Rack-O cards, (4) plastic rack-o racks, instructions. For 2-4 players. Recommended ages 8+
More from this collection