Day and Night
Day & Night is a fun-filled game of logic with shapes, colours and silhouettes that evolves in step with your child's growing skills.
Kids arrange and stack the pieces to match the challenges on the included challenge booklet. Each challenge requires the blocks to be stacked in a particular sequence on the 3 peg stand.
The "day" challenges provide a great start that gradually build up to the more advanced "night" challenges.
At night when it's dark, you can only see silhouettes.. so the "night" side of each challenge only gives you the outline of what you have to create.
How to Play:
- Choose a challenge according to the player's age.
- Little ones arrange the playing pieces to construct the scene shown on the challenge, which is either in detail (day) or only in outline (night).
- Compare completed scene to that shown on the challenge card to see if they match.
- Sequencing (order)
- Visual and Spatial Perception
- Problem Solving
- Gross motor skills
- 24 day and 24 night challenges
- For ages 2 - 5 years
- stacking toy and silhouette puzzle